NicoDerm CQ Clear Step 2 - 14mg (21 Patches)
- $ 59 27 59.27
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Prevent the urge to smoke
- 24 hour extended release technology
- #1 doctor recommended
- Daily application
- Clear, thin, discreet patch
Nicotine patches like NicoDerm CQ are just one form of nicotine replacement therapy. They look like adhesive bandages and stick onto the skin in the same way. The sticky side of the patch contains a layer of nicotine. While you wear the patch, nicotine passes through the skin into your blood. This delivers nicotine in a steady stream, helping reduce the nicotine cravings that come from quitting and helps you use your determination to quit smoking.
NicoDerm CQ features Extended Release SmartControl Technology so it acts fast and helps relieve your cravings all day long. And since it’s a thin, clear patch, it’s easy to wear discreetly. One way to overcome the need for nicotine when you stop smoking is to partially replace the nicotine that you would have had from smoking with the use of nicotine replacement therapy, like the nicotine patch. As your body adapts to having less, you will experience the urge to smoke less often. Gradually wean yourself off of nicotine over the course of an 8- or 10-week period.
- Delivers steady flow of therapeutic nicotine through skin
- Helps prevent urge to smoke all day long
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended
- Unique extended release technology up to 24 hours
- Once-a-day application of clear, thin, discreet patch
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.