About this item
- Beef franks are ideal for restaurants, concessions and tailgate gatherings
- 160 hot dogs total per 40 lb. case (8 packages with 20 quarter-lb. hot dogs each)
- Classic taste since 1916
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Nathan's Famous® Skinless Beef Franks (160 ct.) are great for celebrations, tailgating, parties and fundraisers. They're the legendary hot dogs that used in the eating contest that's held in Brooklyn, NY every July 4th.
Who's Nathan's Famous?
Nathan's Famous has been around since 1916. It started off as a nickel hot dog stand at Coney Island in Brooklyn. Since then, it has branched off into restaurants around the world and into grocery stores. Some say that Nathan's Famous offers the top beef franks available on the market. You can also visit their restaurant in Coney Island.
What's In a Nathan's Famous Skinless Beef Frank?
They're made with 100-percent beef. In addition to having no artificial flavors or colors, there are also no by-products. These skinless beef franks are a terrific item for those looking for a gluten- and dairy-free product. (casein-free too). Each hot dog is packed with protein for a fulfilling meal.
This case comes with 160 Nathan's Famous beef franks. It's fantastic for concession stands, restaurants, cafeterias and caterers who need to cook up a lot of food, very fast. The case includes eight packages of beef franks that can also be easily frozen and used at a later date.
Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Recipes
Nathan's Famous Skinless Beef Franks can be eaten many different ways. Grill them, boil them, microwave them or heat them up in a pan to place into a hot dog bun. While they taste great just like that, these skinless beef franks can also be topped with everything from ketchup and sauerkraut to chili and cheese. Wrap them in a corn or flour tortilla and fry it for a delicious take on flautas. You can even make a pot of macaroni and cheese and toss hot dog slices into it for a fun twist.