Nabisco Nilla Wafers (15 oz., 2 ct.)
Why We Love This
There are countless ways to use Nilla wafers. Crush them up for pie crusts, cheesecakes, sandwich cookies, cookie bars and more. They're also good as is!
About this item
- Vanilla-flavored wafer-style cookies
- Excellent for snacking or baking
- Simple goodness
- 2 packs - 15 ounces each
- Low cholesterol and kosher dairy
Nabisco® Nilla® Wafers (15 oz., 2 ct.) are the crunchy sweet cookies filled with delicious vanilla flavor beloved by snackers of all ages. These classic cookies are also a favorite to use in a slew of baking recipes just eating straight out of the box!
About Nabisco Nilla Wafers
This box contains two 15-ounce stay-fresh bags of Nilla Wafers, which offer about 28 servings total. These crunchy, golden wafer cookies have an irresistible vanilla taste and a lightly-buttery texture that make them a favorite sweet snack of kids and adults alike. The value-sized box is perfect for stocking your pantry at home or can be used in commercial bakeries for an array of baked goodies.
Always a Favorite
Nilla wafers are a classic cookie enjoyed by generations of families. This bulk-sized box of Nabisco Nilla Wafers is the perfect addition to any home as it offers tons of sweet snacking options. It can also be used in commercial kitchens to create delectable treats, as Nilla Wafers are commonly used to make pie crusts, bars and so much more.
Use Nabisco Nilla Wafers in Recipes
There's a reason they're so popular baking enthusiasts! Nilla Wafers' texture, taste and aroma make them a natural choice for various dishes. Here are some of our favorites:
- Crush Nilla Wafers and use as a crunchy component for homemade sundaes or milkshake toppings.
- Nilla Wafers are a classic topping in creamy banana pudding.
- Process cookies in a food processor with butter and sugar for the perfect crust for pies and cheesecakes.
- Make homemade tagalongs by adding a dollop of peanut butter to the top of whole Nilla Wafers, carefully coat with melted chocolate and place in the freezer until set.
- Use whole Nilla Wafers to make mini ice cream sandwich cookies. Or fill with your favorite frosting and serve!