Mountain High Plain Greek Yogurt (12 pk.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Tastes great on its own or in your favorite recipes
- Contains billions of live and active cultures
- No gelatin or other funny stuff
- Mix in your favorite toppings
It was 1976 in Colorado when Mountain High started making its uniquely creamy yogurt. It's so simple! Mountain High only uses a few ingredients and then waits while the milk and cultures slowly turn into yogurt.
Every tub of Mountain High is distinctively delicious and fresh with no gelatin, artificial flavors or colors—just simple, wholesome yogurt made with real California milk. The real California milk seal certifies that milk and dairy products bearing the seal are made exclusively with California milk. Nationwide, the seal promotes the full range of dairy products made with California milk including butter, ice cream and yogurt.
- 14 grams of protein
- Great for recipes or combined with your favorite mix in
- Made from milk with cows not treated with rBST/rBGH