NICOR Occupancy Sensor with Passive Infrared Wall Switch
- $ 19 96 19.96
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- 150° field of view
- Automatically turns lights on and off
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Time delay Off, adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable ambient light-level setting
NICOR's passive infrared occupancy / vacancy wall switch sensor uses passive infrared technology to determine when a room has become occupied and automatically turns lights on and off. Save money and never forget to turn the lights off again.
The OS150B is perfect for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms and more. Personalize your lighting with adjustable sensitivity settings and ambient light-level settings.
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- Available in white or Ivory
- Protected by NICOR's limited 2-year warranty
4.5 x 2.75 x 1.88 in.