Monchiero Carbone Barbera d'Alba DOC Pelisa (750 ml)
- Free Pickup
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Color: deep ruby red with bright highlights
- Aromas: sour black cherry and cherry to pleasantly earthy notes of damp soil
- Flavors: fruity freshness
- Food pairing: grilled pork chops and sausage
- ABV: 12.5%
Barbera is the most widely grown variety in Piedmont. The qualities distinguishing the Barbera grown in the Barbera d’Alba appellation, which encompasses both the right (Langhe) and left (Roero) sides of the River Tanaro are its finesse, body and elegance. This particular wine is made from the estate’s younger vineyards, which ripen early in October. The vinification lasts for around 15 days, and is followed by a short period of maturation: 70% in stainless steel, and the remaining 30% in oak for one year. The result is a ruby-red wine with a fragrant, vinous nose, and a smooth, full-bodied palate that offers a magnificent sensation of freshness. A product that could be defined as an easy-drinking, mealtime wine, perfect for serving every day.
The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited. By using SamsClub.com, including use of Club Pickup, to order alcoholic beverages, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 21. At the time of pickup, you must show a valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver's license, passport, other government issued identification and other legally approved identification that includes your date of birth.
Final sales tax for this item will be calculated upon pickup and added to the amount due at Club checkout.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
You agree that any alcohol purchased from Sam’s Club is intended for your personal consumption and not for resale.
Club Pickup orders that include alcoholic beverages will not be sold to persons who appear to be visibly intoxicated.
Alcoholic beverages may not be available in certain Sam’s Club locations and/or during certain hours or days due to local laws and regulations and certain licensing restrictions.
You are solely responsible for the purchase of any alcohol from Sam’s Club, including compliance with the law of your local jurisdiction. The unlawful purchase of alcohol either for yourself or for others may subject you to criminal penalties including significant fines, suspension of your driver's license, community service and/or jail.
No discounts, coupons or tax-exempt sales may be applied to alcohol.
Sam's Club reserves the right to refuse orders for alcoholic beverages for any reason without explanation.