Member's Mark 10 x 15 Inch Wood Fired Margherita Pizza (2 pk.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Made with hand-stretched dough, topped with fresh ingredients and baked over an oak & beech fire, this pizza Margherita is one of Modena, Italy’s best.
About this item
- Crafted in Modena, Italy
- Hand-stretched crusts—no two pizzas are exactly alike
- Dough made with five simple ingredients
- Topped with seasoned tomatoes, fresh basil and two types of cheese
- Baked in an oak- and beech-fired oven
Crafted in Modena, Italy, our Margherita pizza is baked over a wood fire and topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, seasoned tomatoes,fresh basil and aged hard cheese. We use hand-stretched dough, giving you the kind of look and texture you might find in an authentic pizzaria. Our dough is made with only five simple, wholesome ingredients: soft wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, salt and yeast. Member's Mark Wood Fired Margherita Pizza cooks in approximately 10 minutes, making it an outstanding option when you're looking to turn an ordinary night into pizza night, fast.
Easy Cooking Directions: Bake at 425 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Dough made from 5 simple ingredients: soft wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, salt and yeast
- Topped with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, seasoned tomatoes, fresh basil, and aged hard cheese
- Approximate size: 10" x 15"
- Cooks in approximately 10 minutes