Member's Mark Pulled Pork (2 lb.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Straight from the Piney Woods of Texas, this all-natural pulled pork is cooked low and slow in a pit of hardwood smoke for at least eight hours to give it mouthwatering tenderness and flavor.
About this item
- Tender pork shoulder meat pulled to perfection
- Pit-smoked for at least eight hours over hickory and other hardwoods
- Cooked in a family-owned steakhouse in East Texas
- Endorsed by the Kansas City BBQ Society
- Just add your favorite sauce
Texas is known for legendary barbecue, and Member's Mark gets its pulled pork from a family-owned smokehouse deep in the pinewoods of East Texas. The tender pork shoulder meat is barbecued low and slow, immersed in the smoke of smoldering hardwoods for at least eight hours. Combine Member's Mark Pulled Pork with your favorite barbecue sauce and enjoy it as a main course or recipe ingredient, or use it to make hearty, crowd-pleasing sandwiches. This restaurant-caliber pulled pork is so good that the Kansas City BBQ Society endorsed it.
- Produced in Texas by a family-owned smokehouse with over 70 years in the meat smoking industry
- No artificial ingredients, nitrites, nitrates or phosphates