Member's Mark Italian Penne (1 lb. ea., 6 ct.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Sourced from Italy’s Lombard region, our penne is made with 100% durum semolina and masterfully cut by a pasta maker with almost 100 years of experience.
About this item
- Product of Italy's Lombard region
- Made with 100% durum wheat semolina
- Delicate textured surface allows sauces to cling to each piece
- Complemented by a variety of sauces
- Italian producer with almost 100 years of pasta-making experience
Member's Mark Italian Angel Hair Pasta is sourced from Italy's Lombard region. We work with Pasta Lensi, a regional producer with almost 100 years of experience making authentic Italian pastas. They take durum semolina wheat, mix it with purified water, and carefully shape it into penne rigate noodles. Our penne features the traditional bronze cut and rough surface, and works well with a variety of sauces.
- Produced by Pasta Lensi
- Highly select durum semolina