Member's Mark Italian Fusilli Tri-Color Pasta (1 lb. ea., 6 ct.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Curly fusilli noodles and bright color variety makes this pasta a winner! We source it from a highly experienced pasta maker in Italy’s Lombard region.
About this item
- Product of Italy's Lombard region
- Made with 100% durum wheat semolina
- Unique spiral-shaped pasta holds sauce to each curl for a balanced bite
- Enjoy as a hot dish or in cold pasta salads
- Italian producer with almost 100 years of pasta-making experience
Member's Mark Italian Fusilli Tri-Color Pasta is sourced from Italy's Lombard region. We work with Pasta Lensi, a regional producer with almost 100 years of experience making authentic Italian pastas. They take durum semolina wheat, mix it with purified water and carefully shape it into curly fusilli noodles. Natural vegetables, spinach and beets are added to the dough to make it tri-color. This pasta is great in cold and hot dishes, and works well with a variety of sauces.
- Produced by Pasta Lensi
- Highly select durum semolina