Member's Mark Italian Tri-Color Fusilli (16 oz., 6 ct.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Curly fusilli noodles and bright color variety makes this durum semolina pasta a tri-colored triumph! We source it straight from Italy’s Lombard region.
About this item
- Product of Italy's Lombard region
- Made with 100% durum wheat semolina
- Unique spiral-shaped pasta holds sauce to each curl for a balanced bite
- Enjoy as a hot dish or in cold pasta salads
- Italian producer with almost 100 years of pasta-making experience
Member's Mark Italian Fusilli Tri-Color Pasta is sourced from Italy's Lombard region. We work with Pasta Lensi, a regional producer with almost 100 years of experience making authentic Italian pastas. They take semolina made with 100% durum wheat, mix it with purified water and carefully shape it into curly fusilli noodles. Natural vegetables, spinach and beets are added to the dough to make it tri-color. This pasta is great in cold and hot dishes, and works beautifully with a variety of sauces.
- Produced by Pasta Lensi
- Made with highly select durum semolina