Member's Mark High-Performance Dry Dog Food (50 lbs.)
About this item
- High-protein dry dog food for active dogs
- 27% protein and 15% fat
- Whole grains for extra energy
- Omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and shiny coats
Give your four-legged friend the best with Member's Mark™ High-Performance Dry Dog Food (50 lbs). Dog owners understand how important it is to give their pet the right kind of food. After all, your dog is part of your family and, just like the rest of your family, you want to give them something that is both delicious and nutritious. Member's Mark dry dog food is specifically formulated for high-energy and active dogs to keep them healthy and going strong.
How is Member's Mark High-Performance Dry Dog Food Made for Active Dogs?
This dry dog food, which is formulated for active dogs, contains several ingredients that are carefully selected to nourish their bodies in the way they need the most. Inside each bit of kibble are whole grains that give them much-needed energy. There are omega-6 fatty acids that promote a shiny and healthy coat. Finally, it is made with a healthy blend of 27% protein and 15% fat to give them energy now and later.
What is in Member's Mark High-Performance Dry Dog Food?
Healthy dog food is only as good as the ingredients that are in it. This dry dog food is made of real ingredients you can recognize and pronounce as well as several vitamins and minerals that are essential for your dog's growth and health. Some of the ingredients include meat and bone meal, ground whole wheat, ground yellow corn and poultry fat.
How Much Dry Dog Food Should You Give a Dog?
Portion control is important for healthy dogs. The most healthy dog food in the world won't help your pup if you are overfeeding or underfeeding them. That's why every bag of Member's Mark High-Performance Dry Dog Food comes with a handy feeding guide on the side of the bag with instruction on how much to give a dog from 3 lbs. all the way up to 150 lbs. or more.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Meat and bone meal, ground whole yellow corn, ground whole wheat, corn, gluten meal, poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), soybean meal, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, caramel color, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (27.0% min), crude fat (15.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), omega-6 fatty acid* (0.012% min).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/4 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/2 to 2-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1-1/3 to 4-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2-1/2 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3 to 4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4 to 5 cups per day*
- Puppy: 4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 5 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 6 to 14 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6-3/4 + 1/3 cups per day**
- Puppy: 7 to 9-3/4 +1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.