Member's Mark High-Performance Dry Dog Food (50 lbs.)
- $ 29 98 29.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- High protein for active dogs
- 27% protein / 15% fat
- Helps support strong bones
- Whole grains for extra energy
- Omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and shiny coat
Member's Mark High-Performance Dog Food has the ideal balance of nutrients to support excellent muscle mass, strong bones, and healthy coat. We know that your dog is not just a pet, but a part of your family. With Member's Mark High-Performance Dog Food, your family member has the nourishment to maintain an active, healthy life. This dog food is made with high-quality ingredients that are formulated using the latest scientific research, resulting in a dog formula that pet owners can be confident to serve.
Meat and bone meal, ground whole yellow corn, ground whole wheat, corn, gluten meal, poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), soybean meal, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, caramel color, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (27.0% min), crude fat (15.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), omega-6 fatty acid* (0.012% min).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/4 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/2 to 2-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1-1/3 to 4-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2-1/2 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3 to 4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4 to 5 cups per day*
- Puppy: 4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 5 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 6 to 14 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6-3/4 + 1/3 cups per day**
- Puppy: 7 to 9-3/4 +1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Brand: Member's Mark
- Life stage: all life stages
- Product name: Member's Mark High Performance Dog Food
- Flavor: chicken based
- Type: dry dog food
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Bag dimensions: 34"L x 18"W x 6"D
Product Disclaimer: Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.