Member's Mark Nitrile Exam Gloves (Assorted Sizes)
- $2 off with Instant Savings
- Offer ends September 17
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 4 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $16.96
- $ 14 96 14.96
- Large - out Of stock
- Medium - out Of stock
- Small - out Of stock
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Our latex-free nitrile exam gloves are ideal for high-stress use, and stand up nicely to liquid immersion and harsh chemicals.
About this item
- For health care, first aid, cleaning, pet care and food handling
- Designed for professional medical use
- Dependable latex- and powder-free alternative
- Textured fingertips
people who viewed this item also viewed
Member's Mark Nitrile Exam Gloves are stronger and possess greater chemical resistance than both latex and vinyl gloves. They are generally recommended for use in areas that may involve higher levels of stress on exam gloves (ER and trauma units) or areas that deal with harsh chemicals or liquid immersion (Lab, Oncology, Environmental Services, Endoscopy, and Pharmacy). Nitrile exam gloves are an excellent latex-free alternative that feature dependable strength and chemical resistance.
- Fits either hand
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.