Why We Love This
About this item
- Sustainable, wild-caught salmon is the first ingredient
- Formulated without corn, soy, wheat, grains or meat by-products
- No artificial colors or preservatives added
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients
Member's Mark Exceed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Wild-Caught Salmon & Peas (30 lbs.) is made using high-quality ingredients and the latest scientific research, giving you a healthy food that your best friend will love. This grain-free dry dog food formula uses wild-caught salmon as its main protein source. Highly digestible and rich in omega-3 fatty acid, salmon promotes healthy vision and mental functioning. The Member's Mark recipe also includes wholesome ingredients like peas and potatoes, and contains no meat by-products, grains, or artificial preservatives, flavors & colors. Shop all Member's Mark dog food and treats.
Salmon, chickpeas, menhaden fish meal, dried potatoes, pea protein concentrate, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, potato starch, ground flaxseed, salt, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (27.0% min), crude fat (15.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid - source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), docosahexanoic acid - DHA (0.2% min) chondroitin sulfate* (150 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (200 mg/kg min).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/3 to 2-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1 to 4-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3 to 4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-1/4 to 9-3/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4 to 5 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 5 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 6 to 14 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6-3/4 + 1/3 cups per day**
- Puppy: 7 1/2 to 9-3/4 +1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.