Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food, Chicken & Rice (20 lbs.)
New look, same great food for dogs.
- $ 22 98 22.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Chicken is the number one ingredient in this wholesome, nutrition-rich puppy food by Member’s Mark. It’s good enough to make your pup howl with delight!
About this item
- Real chicken is the first ingredient
- Natural fiber for digestion
- No corn or meat by-products
- No fillers or artificial perservatives
Member's Mark Exceed® Dog Food is made using high-quality ingredients and the latest scientific research, giving you a healthy food that your best friend will love. Our chicken and rice puppy food is made to meet the nutritional needs of puppies, and made with real chicken and other wholesome ingredients. This recipe does not contain corn, soy, wheat or meat by-products.
Chicken, chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, ground sorghum, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, lamb meal, mehaden fish meal, natural flavor, dried egg, pea protein, dried brewer's yeast, dried plain beet pulp, flaxseed, potassium chloride, fish oil (stabilized with mixed tocopherols), niacin, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (28.0% min), crude fat (15.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.5% min), calcium (1.1% min), phosphorus (0.9% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.52% min), docosahexanoic acid - DHA (0.05% min), chondroitin sulfate* (150 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (200 mg/kg).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- 1/3 to 2-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- 1 to 3-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- 2 to 6-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- 3 to 8-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- 2-3/4 to 9 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- 4-1/2 to 10-3/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- 5-1/3 to 12-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- 6-1/4 to 8-2/3 +1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Brand: Member's Mark
- Life stage: puppy
- Product name: Member's Mark Exceed Puppy Formula Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Food
- Flavor: chicken and brown rice
- Type: dry puppy food
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Bag dimensions: 23"L x 16"W x 3"D
- Zinc, linoleic acid and Vitamin A help deliver healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat
- Calcium and phosphorus help keep teeth healthy and strong
Product Disclaimer: Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.