Mission Computer Desk, Cherry
- $ 299 87 299.87
- Free shipping
Why we love this
Finished in dark cherry with beautiful aged bronze accents, this mission-style computer desk streamlines any workspace with ample storage and organization options.
About this item
- One cord management hole inside the cabinet
- Bottom drawer features hanging file bars for great office organization
- Dark cherry finish and aged bronze finish hardware
- Materials: Asian hardwoods, birch veneer, MDF and metal
Featuring a beautiful dark cherry finish and classic mission design, this desk is designed with multiple drawers and a large cabinet. The right side of the desk is made with three drawers that get progressively larger from top to bottom and provide ample storage space. The left of the desk is made with a small storage drawer that's perfect for pens and accessories. This drawer sits directly above a cabinet that can hold your computer tower or other large items. A convenient cord management hole helps de-clutter. A slide-out keyboard drawer over the seating area folds down to provide easy typing access or additional storage.
- Overall: 47.75" W x 23.75" D x 30.25" H
- Assembly: Required
- Top side drawers: 9" W x 13" D x 3" H (each)
- Cabinet: 10.5" W x 22" D x 18" H
- Slide-out keyboard drawer: 20" W x 17.75" D x 3.25" H (open); 20" W x 14.25" D x 3.25" H (closed)
- Middle side drawer: 9" W x 13" D x 3.75" H
- Bottom/file drawer: 8.5" W x 13" D x 9.75" H
- Space beneath center section: 20" W x 23.75" D x 22.5" H
- Space beneath each side section: 10.5" W x 18.75" D x 3" H
- Approx. weight: 99 lbs.
- Supports up to: 100 lbs.
47.75" x 23.75" x 30.25"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery not available to Puerto Rico
In the unlikely event that a part or a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship, promptly send written notification and original receipt including date and place of purchase (photo copy is not acceptable), with the Item number, a clear photo of the unit showing the problem and detailed explanation to: SEI, Attn: Customer Service, 600 Freeport Parkway, Suite 200, Coppell, Texas 75019 or call 1-800-633-5096. After verification of claim, SEI will replace any defective product or missing part. Should the defective item or part need to be returned, SEI will send written authorization and call tag for the return. No returns will be accepted without SEI’s written authorization. Glass and mirrors are excluded from this warranty. This warranty applies under conditions of reasonable use, and does not extend to cosmetic damage caused by acts of God,