Why We Love This
About this item
- Works with 3 MIG and flux-core wire
- Plugs into standard 120-volt outlet
- Welds mild carbon steel up to 24 gauge or 3/16" thick in a single pass
- Spool gun ready, not included, with infinite speed settings
- Infinite heat settings provides maximum heat control
The HIT 140 Amp MIG 120V Welder is versatile, compact and powerful. Easy to use and easy to carry, this MIG welder is ideal for jobs big and small. Tackle automotive and industrial projects at home, on the farm, or at the shop. The welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Works with 3 MIG and flux-core wire sizes, 0.23 inch (0.6mm), 0.30 inch (0.8mm) and 0.35inch (0.9mm), to weld mild carbon steel up to 24 gauge or 3/16 in. thick. The welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection, and included welding and ground cables. Spool gun ready, not included, with infinite speed settings.