Mifroma Le Gruyere Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Mild, full-flavored Swiss cheese
- Buttery notes, hints of almond and caramel, slightly elastic texture
- All natural, made with rBGH-free cow's milk
- Aged for over 5 months in natural caves
A standout in our hand-picked selection of global cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is AOC-certified—a French designation meaning it must be produced using traditional ingredients in a given geographical area. Aged five years, it’s a savory end to any meal, lending itself to the preparation of tasty hot dishes and authentic Swiss fondue.
Mifroma has been bringing Sam’s Club members high-quality Swiss-made cheese for years. The character of this superior cheese is due to its specific production methods, which, in accordance with AOP requirements, remain true to the original recipe and follow time-honored techniques. Mifroma’s cheeses are aged in a climate-controlled, state-of-the-art cave in Switzerland.
- Imported from Switzerland
- No additives
- Ripened over several months in sandstone caves that benefit from 96% humidity and a constant temperature of 55.4°F
- AOC-certified cheese, meaning it must be produced, processed and prepared in a given geographical area
- Beverage Pairing: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc