Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter (1 lb. Elgin-Style Solids, 4 ct.)
Why We Love This
To get a fresh flavor and creamy consistency, we took milk straight from a local dairy farm and churned it to perfection. You butter believe it!
About this item
- Creamery churned fresh sweet cream butter
- Made with real California milk
- Ideal for foodservice, bakery and pastry applications
Keep your home or business stocked with top-quality Member's Mark™ Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter (1 lb. Elgin-Style Solids, 4 ct.). These all-natural butter sticks are the perfect complement to both savory and sweet dishes, or just for spreading smoothly across morning toast to enjoy a taste of dairy-fresh sweet cream butter.
About Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
This rich and tasty butter is made with fresh pasteurized cream from 100% real California dairy milk. It’s carefully churned at a creamery in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Each package contains four individually wrapped 16-oz. Elgin-style sticks, for a total of four pounds of butter.
Who Loves Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter?
Anyone who appreciates the taste of real dairy sweet cream and prefers butter without salt. It’s perfect for both household and foodservice use. When using it at home, keep a stick in the fridge and store the other three in the freezer to guarantee freshness. Use a pat on toasty English muffins, in hot breakfast cereal and of course, in any type of cooking or baking project you have. Unsalted sweet cream butter is also a favorite for use in bakeries, cafés, restaurants and catering companies, with this four-pound packaging ideal for dinner services and large baking quantities.
What Are the Best Uses for Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter?
This sweet cream butter is as versatile as it is delicious. Some of our favorite ways to enjoy it include:
- In baking recipes like muffins, cookies and even frostings, especially in sodium-free or minimally salted recipes.
- Sautéing vegetables, as it enhances the natural flavor of the cooked vegetables without imparting a salty taste.
- For restaurants or catering companies that serve fresh-baked rolls as an appetizer; include a small dish of this sweet cream butter to complement the bread.