About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Pinot noir
- Sourced from vineyards in Santa Barbara, Sonoma and Monterey counties
- Jammy fruit aromas
- Toasted oak notes
- Depth on palate and finish
Through careful blending, Meiomi achieves balance, complexity and richness with unique aromas, flavors and textures. This wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes. These flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate while the well-integrated oak provides structure and depth.
- 25% Santa Barbara County: Bright red fruit, baking spices, cranberry, creamy viscosity
- 25% Sonoma County: Bright cherry and strawberry, earthiness, mid-palate weighty
- 48% Monterey County: Dark fruit, fleshy texture, blackberry pie, brown sugar