Medebra Post Mastectomy Bra Kit (Choose a Size)
About this item
- Patented post-surgical Mastectomy Bra Survival Kit
- Includes all the needed additional features for comfort and support post surgery
- Fully adjustable and fully releasable shoulder straps for better sizing and comfort accommodates ports and catheters
- Designed for easy access in and out of the bra
- Includes a set of prosthesis, pouches on both sides, holds up to 4 drainage bulbs, easily detached and made to transform into another set of prosthesis, inside pockets will accommodate any prosthesis as well as ones in the kit
- Reimbursable by most insurance companies, up to 6 per year
The Medebra Mastectomy Bra Kit is a garment that accommodates many needs post surgery. Sewn-in pouches designed with a soft fiber-filled adjustable prosthesis are great for pain relief. The prosthesis also aids in pain relief and is used alongside built-in expanders to be used during reconstruction.
The prosthesis is simple to use—just place in the pouches on the side to fill in. The design of the prosthesis and pouches eliminate the unnatural cone look that other mastectomy bras cause and is great for lumpectomy patients to adjust the size of one or both breasts.
These kits are used throughout treatment and are great for chemotherapy patients as the straps are designed with padding over the port to protect from unwanted scratching. The strap is secured with carefully designed Velcro® to ensure that sensitive skin is not scratched for maximum comfort.
Easy to open and secure, the straps make it simple for you and less intrusive for doctors. Medebra's Kit body design also aids in patient care. The bra hits above the area where lymph nodes are removed during surgery to prevent the bra from digging into sensitive areas and also provides support to drain fluids. The soft cotton (no latex) has been chosen to give the exact amount of support needed after all breast cancer surgeries with and without drains to drain the fluids from surgery.
The drain pouch design also cuts back on drain infections thus leading to fewer readmissions to the hospital. The two easily detachable pouches on the bottom are able to hold the maximum drainage bulbs and also function as an extra set of prosthesis. The design eliminates the need for painful safety pins. Kit can also be used for comfort post rotator cuff surgery and post cardio thoracic surgery.