Medebra Post Mastectomy Bra, White (Choose A Size)
About this item
- Fully adjustable and releasable shoulder straps
- Front opening for easy ons and offs
- More precise sizing options
- Endorsed blend of material absorbs moisture and flushes fluids
- Underarm design will not dig into where lymph nodes where removed
The Medebra HCPCS Code L-8000 includes all the features you will need post breast surgery. The Medebra is the only fully adjustable and releasable strap design as a resource for the segment of the patients with chest catheters and ports. The strap design does not dig into the patient's port and offers a padded area to provide protection. This has proven to cut back on infections. The soft Velcro® is tool- and die-cut, providing precise sizing and comfort at a time of need.
The Medebra is made with an endorsed blend of material to absorb moisture and flush fluids. This is very important during recovery. The body design under the arm won't dig into where lymph nodes have been removed.
Medebra is specially designed to come below sutures for breast reductions as well. The Medebra is the Make Me Feel Good Bra for post surgery that's very easy to get in and out of.