Mini Calla Double - Black and Yellow - 40 Stems
- $ 127 46 127.46
- $3.19 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
The “Double” Mini Calla Lilies feature beautiful trumpet-shaped, open-cut blooms that rest upon a long, smooth stem. Within each bloom, there are two differing colors.
This “Double” Mini Calla is perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the petals
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 18-20 in.
- Each Box contains 40 stems of black and yellow Double Mini Callas.
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 18-20 in.
- Suggested delivery date of 5-6 days before your event
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Bulk Mini Callas are shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully:
- Carefully unpack flowers immediately upon arrival.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
To keep the flowers fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Remember: Exposing Mini Callas to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your Mini Callas in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them. Since Mini Callas are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Order Cancellation Information: Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacements are not available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.