Traditional Living Mayfair Mahogany Premium Laminate Flooring - 36 Ct.
- $ 1,300 00 1300.00
- Free shipping
About this item
Square Foot Coverage: 618.48 sq. ft.
Price Per Square Foot: $2.10
Traditional Living premium laminate offers the beauty of natural hardwood, coupled with performance, value and carefree maintenance of laminate for easy, everyday living. Covered by a Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty, Traditional Living flooring offers beauty and durability for years to come.
Laminate flooring offers more scratch and wear resistance than hardwood and a unique glueless do-it-yourself dual-locking joint system; just click it together, no glue, no nails, no mess! The product features premium attached underlayment for added sound reduction and ease of installation.
- 10mm + 2mm thick underlayment
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty: Guaranteed against wear, stain and fading.
- Durable: Perfect for heavy residential wear. Thicker, moisture resistant core for greater stability.
- Value: Premium quality construction and features at a value price.
- Easy Installation: Do-it-yourself click together planks. Attached underlayment for comfort and ease of installation.
- Easy to Maintain: Just sweep, wipe clean or damp mop.
- For a concrete sub floor, Moisturbloc™ Polyethylene film (Sam's Club Item #708607) or an equivalent moisture barrier is required.
- Square footage per carton: 17.18
- Flooring planks per carton: 7
- Four-In-One (2 meter): MG000524
- Quarter Round: 311311
- Wallbase: 303311
- Stairnose: 35457
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.325.7062.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-800-337-3746.
47.24" L x 7.48" W x 0.37" H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty. Traditional Living provides the following limited lifetime residential warranty to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the flooring: (1) the laminate surface will not wear through; (2) the floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light; (3) the floor will not stain; (4) the floor will resist damage from moisture due to damp mopping and everyday spills when removed promptly; and (5) the joint will remain secure under normal use conditions. See TraditionalLiving.com for full warranty details.