About this item
- Superior quality, solid, knot-free, New Zealand pine construction
- Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- 400 lbs. weight capacity safely holds toddlers to teens
- Stable, metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time
- Space-saving, includes twin-size trundle and slats which overlaps bed rail with cut-out handle
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into toddler or kid-sized furniture, Max & Lily kids furniture brings the style, quality and affordability that families want. With a clean design and solid 100% knot-free, New Zealand pine wood construction, Max & Lily beds are built to last. This solid wood bed features a 30" tall slatted headboard, a solid footboard and includes slat rolls. A sleepover classic, the included trundle provides additional bed space and rolls on casters. Accommodates standard mattress sizes and does not require a box spring. Solid and stable, the Max & Lily bed supports kids from toddler to teen with 400 lbs. weight capacity Hardware is recessed with cover ups to create a clean, smooth look. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children’s furniture.