About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Spain's most famous cheese made from sheep's milk
- Firm and compact consistency with a buttery texture, distinct flavor and slight piquancy
- Aged 6 months and crafted by award-winning cheesemakers
- Perfect cheese for snacking or incorporating into meals
The perfect snacking cheese, this intense-tasting, crumbly Spanish Manchego is PDO-Certified—a European Union designation that ensures the high quality and local origins we look for in our gourmet cheeses.
El Cortijo® Manchego Cheese is crafted by award-winning cheesemakers, then ripened in special underground caves for over 6 months. Complex and elegant, the flavors and fresh aromas of Manchego are reminiscent of flowers, nuts and lavender. El Cortijo® Manchego is made only from whole milk of the Manchega sheep raised in central Spain's "La Mancha" region.