Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
- $ 18 98 18.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- With her husband, Chip, Joanna Gaines wrote one of the biggest books of 2016, The Magnolia Story, a New York Times bestseller with more than 1.1 million copies in print.
- Chip and Joanna are stars of HGTV’s hit series "Fixer Upper"
- Fans admire Joanna and Chip’s lifestyle, highlighted by their fun-loving spirit and all that it entails: the work, the kids, life on the farm and of course, the food!
- Whether she’s cooking in the kitchen or working at the design table, Joanna’s approach remains unchanged. The Magnolia Table is a beautiful, photo-filled cookbook offering recipes that are as aspirational as they are accessible
- Featuring Joanna’s family favorites from the farm and classic staples from the Gaines’ brand-new restaurant, Magnolia Table
A beautifully designed, full-color cookbook packed with classic staples, family favorites, engaging stories and helpful tips from Magnolia co-founder and New York Times bestselling author Joanna Gaines
Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines’ warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple’s new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table, which opens early 2018.
Jo believes there’s no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal. Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts—presenting a modern selection of American classics and personal family favorites. Complemented by her love for her garden, these dishes also incorporate homegrown, seasonal produce at the peak of its flavor. Inside Magnolia Table, you’ll find recipes the whole family will enjoy, such as:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Asparagus and Fontina Quiche
- Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, Toasted Pecans, and Balsamic Reduction
- Peach Caprese
- Overnight French Toast
- White Cheddar Bisque
- Fried Chicken with Sticky Poppy Seed Jam
- Lemon Pie
- Mac and Cheese
Full of personal stories and beautiful photos, Magnolia Table is an invitation to share a seat at the table with Joanna Gaines and her family.
- ISBN: 9780062820150
- Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks
- 336 pages
- All Ages