Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Combo
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping
About this item
- 10 bearings system
- 6.2:1 high speed gears
- Braid-ready spool
- IM8 premium graphite
- EVA split grip handles
This Mach I is definitely more high end than the norm for spinning outfits, but it delivers a whole lot more in quality and performance. It takes no more than a single glance to realize both the rod and the reel are built for serious fishing.
The Mach I Speed Spin reel is a good all-purpose 300 size and features a lightweight yet rugged graphite body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable.
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- 10-bearing system with zero-reverse one-way clutch bearing and 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Lightweight C45 carbon skeletal rotor and double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold-down anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision-cut solid brass pinion gear
- Oversized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all-weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Premium IM8 one-piece and two-piece graphite blanks
- Guides are constructed with durable stainless-steel frames and aluminum-oxide inserts
- Lew's® exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat and durable high density EVA split-grips