Little Giant Velocity M17 Multi-Use Ladder with Work Platform
- $ 139 98 139.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Take your work to new heights. This ultra-light ladder has five configurations and a platform you can stand on as long as you need to get the job done.
About this item
- Extra-light aluminum ladder
- Includes work platform accessory
- Rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
The Little Giant Velocity® is constructed of a special alloy that makes it 20 percent lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Velocity also includes several innovative new features to make it your go-to ladder, wherever the job takes you.
Adjust It to Fit Your Needs
The Velocity can be used in many unique configurations, such as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder. With the addition of Velocity Trestle Brackets (sold separately), you can also form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Adjust your ladder on the fly with the help of the dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks™.
Stand Tall, Stand Safe
The Velocity’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. It’s rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
Enjoy Extra Wiggle Room
This ladder includes the Work Platform Accessory so you can work comfortably. The versatile platform fits on the rungs of any Little Giant multi-use ladder and is rated to hold the same weight as your ladder, up to 375 lbs. Use it as a tray for a paint bucket or tools, or as a sturdy, comfortable standing platform. Now you can stand on your ladder for extended periods without sore feet and bruised shins. The platform allows you to work with both hands in any direction. Its unique design also makes it easy to store inside your Little Giant ladder so you won’t have to worry about losing it. The Work Platform also serves as a stabilizing spreader bracket for your Little Giant’s trestle-and-plank scaffolding system.
- Dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks for quick adjustment
- Rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder
- Little Giant Ladder Systems Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Built in tipping, gliding wheels
- Includes the Work Platform accessory
- A-Frame height adjusts from 4 to 7 feet
- Extension height adjusts from 9 to 15 feet
- Weighs 30.5 lbs
24" L x 9" W x 55" H