Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent (19 oz.,12 pk.)
- $2.50 off with Instant Savings
- Offer ends February 25
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 5 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $73.14
- $ 70 64
- $5.89 ea
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant is highly effective against TB, MRSA and HIV-1
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal
- Prevents odors and the growth of mold and mildew
Lysol I.C. kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces, including MRSA, Norovirus, Hepatitis A Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, HIV-1, Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus and is also effective against over 50 microorganisms when used as directed. The Control Flo™ Valve produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage. Use on showers, sinks, door handles, waiting rooms, sick rooms, laboratories and around toilet areas.
- Applicable Material: Fiberglass, plastic, stainless steel, wood
- Application: All-purpose
- Chemical Compound: Ethyl alcohol
- Capacity (Volume): 19 oz.
- Packing Type: Aerosol
- Dirt Types: Hepatitis A, HIV-1, Poliovirus Type 1, Tuberculosis (TB)
- Scent: Original
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Compliance, Standards: EPA Registered, Meets CDC, EPA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by The Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.