About this item
- Made with the original lumber jack recipe
- 4-lb. club pack value size
- Great protein source for any meal
- Gluten free
- Natural pork casing
The sausage that made the Roger Wood famous is now in a club pack size. It has the original taste that you know and love from the breakfast skillet to the backyard grill. Nothing beats a Roger Wood Lumber Jack Smoked Sausage. It's naturally gluten free and packaged in a natual pork casing.
Try the Lumber Jack in one of our favorite recipes below.
- 1 tsp (per quart water) low-country boil crab seasoning
- 10 medium potatoes
- 5 Roger Wood Lumber Jack Sausage links
- 5 ears of corn
- 3 lbs. of shrimp
Fill a large pot with enough water to cover all the ingredients and add the crab boil seasoning. When the pot begins to boil, add potatoes. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Add corn and cook for 3 minutes. Add sausage (cut in 1.5-inch segments) and cook for 7 more minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Drain and serve hot.