LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with 2-Stage Filtration (2 pack)
- $ 79 98 79.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Aqua Blue bottle and Sea Green bottle included
- Convenient storage and portability of safe drinking water
- Award-winning 2-stage filtration
- Leak-proof 22-oz. bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Handy carabiner for easy carrying
The award-winning LifeStraw water filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Packed with the award-winning 2-stage filtration process, the LifeStraw Go provides convenient storage and portability of safe drinking water. The included carabiner makes it easy to carry by simply attaching it to a backpack, bag or belt loop.
Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water. Take the LifeStraw Go with you when you go hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality.
- Each of the included LifeStraw Go bottles:
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine (2 stage carbon)
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA free)
- No aftertaste (no iodine or chlorine are used)
- Requires no batteries, and has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Mouthpiece made of Food Grade silicone
- Easy to clean and maintain with no shelf life, can be stored indefinitely
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane filter (1st filter stage)
- Replaceable activated carbon capsule (2nd filter stage)
- Exceeds US EPA drinking standards
How LifeStraw Go Works:
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
Bacteria and Protozoa removed include:
Escherichia coli, Campylobacter, Vibrio cholerae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Salmonella,Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever"), Cryptosporidium Parvum, Entamoeba histolytica.
Features & Benefits:
Length: 9.25 inches
Width: 3.14 inches
Weight: 5.9 ounces
Construction: BPA-Free Tritan
The Science Behind LifeStraw:
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw and LifeStraw Family have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions. The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Indonesia, South Africa, Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Pakistan and Bangladesh is now available in the USA and Canada.
LifeStraw is manufactured by Vestergaard-Frandsen, a Swiss company specializing in disease control products for developing countries. Their core business model is centered around corporate social responsibility, and helping countries reach their United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals with products designed to prevent vector and water-borne diseases.