Rose Lily, White (30 or 50 stems)
Recommended delivery date is 5 days before your event
For Sat. events select Tues. delivery
For Sun./Mon. events, select Wed. delivery
- $ 94 98 - $ 129 98 94.98
- 30 - out Of stock
- 50 - out Of stock
- Friday, Jul 27
- Tuesday, Jul 31
- Wednesday, Aug 1
- Thursday, Aug 2
- Friday, Aug 3
- Tuesday, Aug 7
- Wednesday, Aug 8
- Thursday, Aug 9
- Friday, Aug 10
- Tuesday, Aug 14
- Wednesday, Aug 15
- Thursday, Aug 16
- Friday, Aug 17
- Tuesday, Aug 21
- Wednesday, Aug 22
- Thursday, Aug 23
- Friday, Aug 24
About this item
- Shipped fresh from the farm
- Deliver 5 days in advance to ensure flowers bloom
- Approx. stem length: 75cm / 29 in.
- Approx. bloom length: 8cm / 3 in.
- Imported from Colombia
people who viewed this item also viewed
Rose Lilies combine the natural beauty of two flowers into one. This new pollen-free Oriental lily has a light pleasant fragrance, and no pollen residue on your clothing after handling.
Additionally, the individual flowers last approximately four days longer than most Oriental lilies, which means more longevity, longer vase life. This beautiful and elegant flower will look great in a mixed bouquet or arrangement. The lovely fragrance and the absence of staining pollen makes Rose Lily perfect to use for romantic mixed bouquets or as elegant mono-bouquets!
Rose Lillies are shipped fresh from the farm and will arrive in tight buds with protective nets.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Delivery Information policies
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
- Bunches: 6 or 10 bunches
- Stems per bunch: 5
- Rose Lilies have a seasonal availability
- Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions
- Rose Lilies are lovely scented
- Rose lilies are pollen free
- Rose Lillies are shipped fresh from the farm and will arrive in tight buds
- For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
- Before your flowers ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food if provided
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a 45 degree angle cut least 1/2 inch off the end of the stems
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow your flowers to properly hydrate for 2 to 4 hours
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Remove nets form buds so flowers start opening.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits and vegetables.
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler area will slow down the bloom process.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information:
- Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
- We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.