About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Nose: raspberry, rhubarb, wild strawberry
- Flavors: humid tobacco, lavender, rose petal
- Entry of cranberry and other red fruit leads to a touch of savoriness
- Fresh and lively with great acidity and approachable tannins
- Varietals: Grenache, Syrah, assorted Bordeaux
Seeking a true representation and sense of place is what inspires the winemakers at Locations. Much of their time is spent in the vineyard, analyzing each block and making adjustments to farming based on the vines' needs. Attention to detail is fundamental in their quest to make the finest blend possible. For the fourth release of “F”, they have again incorporated some of the best regions in France, drawing upon their network of growers from Rhone, Roussillon and Bordeaux. Locations's commitment to quality and their hands-on approach has enabled them to secure fruit from some exceptional old vine blocks located in revered sub-appellations. With some history of production now under their belt, Locations has had time to nurture relationships with growers while introducing new sites which they're excited about.