OFFLINE Lifetime Stacking Chair - Black - 14 pack
- $ 479 98 479.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Features a molded carry handle
- Constructed of high density plastic and powder-coated steel
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- High quality materials built to last
Free Standard Shipping
Like all Lifetime’s plastic tables and chairs, the Lifetime stacking chair is constructed from Lifetime’s patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and a weather-resistant, powder-coated steel frame so these plastic chairs can be used indoors or out. For a touch of class in the office or at outdoor assemblies, the Lifetime stacking chair will provide you with many years of comfortable accommodations.
|Style||Indoor/outdoor stacking contemporary chair with molded carry handle|
|Material of Construction||Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic|
|Dimensions||Total height 33", seat height 17", width 20" , depth 22"|
|Frame Tubing||0.8" diameter|
|Durability||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards|
|Maintenance||Easy to clean. Use mild soap and a soft-bristled brush. For tough stains, use a mild abrasive such as Soft Scrub. Use rubbing alcohol on wax and a de-greaser for automotive grease.|
|Warranty||10 yr Limited|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- Total Height: 33"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 22"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- Delivery service, if applicable, will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large-Item Delivery - First Dry Area
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.