Lifetime 6' Adjustable Height Commercial Grade Folding Table, 4 Pack, Almond
- $ 449 98 449.98
- Price includes shipping
About this item
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
This Lifetime 6' Adjustable Height Folding Table is constructed of high-density polyethylene, which is stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. Lifetime tables may be used indoors and outdoors. They will not crack, chip or peel. This table features three adjustable height settings from 24" to 36", so it's extremely versatile. The patented steel frame design provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated, weather-resistant finish.
|Product Materials & Dimensions|
|Product Type:||Folding Table|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||72"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||30"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||36"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||1000 lbs evenly distributed|
|Table Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Thickness of Table Top (in):||2.1"|
|Diameter of Table Legs (in):||1.1"|
|Set Up Table Dimensions (in):||72" L x 30" W x 24" - 36" H|
|Folded Table Dimensions (in):||72" L x 30" W x 4.5" H|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- Open: 72" L x 30" W x 24"- 36" H (182.9cm L x 76.2cm W x 56cm - 91cm H)
- Folded: 72" L x 30" W x 4.5" H (182.9cm L x 76.2cm W x 11.4cm H)
- 72" x 30" high-density polyethylene top
- Leg height adjusts to 24" x 29" x and 36"
- Table weight: 38.8 lbs.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- Delivery service, if applicable, will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large-Item Delivery - First Dry Area
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.