Lifetime 60" Round Fold-in-Half Commercial Grade Table, White Granite
- $ 139 98 139.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
The Lifetime 60" Round fold-in-half table is sturdy and easy to use. It seats 6 when used as a full-circle table, or 3 when used as a half-circle table. The rugged High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction makes it ideal for indoor/outdoor use. The table is easy to clean and folds in half for space-saving storage.
The patented steel frame design provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated, weather-resistant finish. Perfect for banquets, meetings or events, Lifetime Folding Tables are built for the rigors of demanding commercial use and exceed challenging BIFMA standards.
|Product Materials & Dimensions|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||60"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||60"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||29.5"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||2000 lbs evenly distributed|
|Table Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Table Color(s):||White Granite|
|Thickness of Table Top (in):||1.7"|
|Diameter of Table Legs (in):||1.3" x 0.7"|
|Set Up Table Dimensions (in):||60" D x 29.5" H|
|Folded Table Dimensions (in):||60" L x 30.5" W x 5" H|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery service, if applicable, will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large-Item Delivery - First Dry Area
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.