Lifetime 6' Fold-in-Half Light Commercial Grade Table, White Granite
- $ 44 98 44.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
This Lifetime 6' Fold-in-Half Light Commercial Grade Table is so convenient to set up and store. If you need to take it with you, it's easy to fold up and transport in the trunk of your car. The size is perfect for craft shows, demonstrations and many other events.
Lifetime tables are constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a honeycombed tack-off design for extra rigidity. The frame is made from durable powder-coated steel. And because the plastic table top is stain-resistant, it's low maintenance and easy to clean! With Lifetime tables, you'll never have to worry about cracking, chipping or peeling. These tables are made to last.
|Product Materials & Dimensions|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||72"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||30"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||29"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||750 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Table Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Table Color(s):||White Granite|
|Thickness of Table Top (in):||1.6"|
|Diameter of Table Legs (in):||0.9"|
|Set Up Table Dimensions (in):||72" L x 30" W x 29" H|
|Folded Table Dimensions (in):||36" L x 30" W x 3.25" H|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery service, if applicable, will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large-Item Delivery - First Dry Area
2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.