About this item
- Click here for Ice Scoops.
- Approximate capacity of 85 - 10lb bags of ice.
- Exceed 2017 Energy Conservation Standards from the DOE (Department of Energy), with UL approval and CE listing.
- 2.5" walls & doors and a 3" bottom including 70% more open air channels than other brands resulting in the most durable and energy efficient ice merchandiser in the industry.
- Original red snowcap "ICE" decals
- Manufactured at Leer, Inc. in New Lisbon, WI, a 100% Employee Owned company established in 1952.
For generations, there has been a demand and desire for ice; and throughout history, Leer Inc. has pioneered virtually every new technology in the industry, including introducing the first ever Ice Merchandiser. Our rich heritage of producing award-winning products results from a commitment and dedication to engineering research, manufacturing excellence and quality service. Simply put, Leer has been “Keeping America cool since 1952.” Our Classic Indoor and Outdoor Ice Merchandisers feature the industry’s best cabinet construction and the highest quality control standards. Our units exceed 2017 Energy Conservation Standards from the DOE (Department of Energy), are NSF certified, with UL approval and CE listing. As the global leader, we ensure our products are environmentally friendly, reliable, and the most energy efficient by using the latest technology to provide you with units that have low operating cost and unmatched durability. Leer Ice Merchandisers have high R-value wall insulation, and low temperature sealed condensing units. Indoor models have triple-pane tempered safety glass doors with self-closing hinges, and an illuminated interior with LED lights to accentuate the packaged ice. Outdoor models feature weather-resistant Durapon-coated steel doors.