LeapFrog® Tag™ Learn to Read Phonics Book Set 4: Advanced Vowels
- $ 15 88 15.88
About this itemUse your Tag™ Reader to make phonics skills spring to life with this six-book set that introduces advanced vowels.
Use your Tag™ Reader to make phonics skills spring to life! The Tag Learn to Read Series combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify letter sounds and hear how they come together to form words. Each book set introduces a different series of skills, helping children build confidence with the fundamentals of reading. This six-book set introduces vowels, digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled vowels. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years.
- Use your Tag™ Reader to bring phonics skills to life in this special six-book set for beginning readers! Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years
- With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as kids hear words sounded out letter by letter and hear stories out loud!
- Children explore advanced vowels and more beginning reading skills in six stories featuring lovable LeapFrog® characters
- Each Learn to Read set introduces different skills, helping children build confidence with the fundamentals of reading
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
2.375" x 6.75" x 11.25"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
View Manufacturer's Warranty