LeapFrog® Learn & Groove Musical Table
About this itemMove, sing, dance and drum! It's music and learning rolled into one!
A favorite among moms and kids alike, the award-winning Learn & Groove Musical Tableengages and entertains with more than 40 learning songs, sparkling lights and lots to spin,slide, push, pull, open and close. In Learning mode, babies and toddlers can explore letters,numbers from 1 to 10, colors and opposites - in either English or Spanish. Flip the page toMusic mode and your child can move and groove to songs and melodies, including nursery rhymes,real instrument sounds and upbeat dance tunes. Remove the legs for baby to play and explore onthe floor, and then attach them for standing play. The detachable legs also allow for easytravel and storage. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customizedlearning insights and ideas to expand learning. Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- Move, sing, dance and drum - it’s music and learning rolled into one
- 15 activities and more than 40 songs keep children learning and grooving
- A variety of play instruments encourage baby to push, pull, press, slide, open and close,helping develop fine motor skills
- Attachable legs take baby from floor to standing play and detach for easy travel andstorage
- Bilingual learning introduces numbers, counting, the alphabet, shapes, colors, oppositesand first words in both English and Spanish
- Connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning ideas andinsights
- For children ages 6 to 36 months
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three monthsfrom the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanshipand material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonableuse, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improperservice, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product.All warranty claims are subject to: LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within thewarranty period LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product Receipt of validproof of your purchase date. Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase(Receipt) before contacting Customer Service.