LeapFrog® Leapster Game: Penguins of Madagascar
- $ 19 87 19.87
- Free shipping for Plus
About this itemWhen King Julien hears the penguins are in training, he issues a zoo-wide challenge.
Skipper's squad has gotten soft—it's training time! But when King Julien issues a zoo-wide challenge, it's a race for 1st place. Use animal knowledge and more to help Skipper's Heroes take the gold. Features expanded play for the Leapster2 system, so Leapster2 players can connect online for extra games, activities and rewards, and parents can get detailed learning progress reports through the online LeapFrog Learning Path. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1). Works with Leapster and Leapster2 systems.
- Help Rico eat his candies, then use them in some target practice
- Help Private karate-chop his way into tip-top shape by directing his kicks on a training dummy
- Cool, calm Kowalski needs your help to snip the correct set of wires to avoid the alarm
- Teaches animal facts, mathematics and letters
- Kids connect online for extra activities and rewards
- Parents can connect online to the LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
- For children ages 4 to 7 years
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three months from the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanship and material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improper service, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product. All warranty claims are subject to: LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within the warranty period LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product Receipt of valid proof of your purchase date. Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase (Receipt) before contacting Customer Service.