Lane Sidney Leather Reclining Snuggler
- $ 898 00 898.00
About this item$99 White Glove Delivery
(Click to learn about White Glove Delivery.)
Relax and recline in comfort with the Summerlin Leather Reclining Collection. With the easy to use oversized recliner, plush cushion and nailhead trim accents, you can wrap yourself in complete luxury.
After a long day's work, come home and relax in the style and comfort of Lane's Summerlin Collection. Supple leather, nailhead trim, and plush cushioning will help to create a design masterpiece in your home. The plush bustle back design offers superior lumbar support. The generously sized reclining snuggler provides ample space to "snuggle up" with a pet or loved one while the easy to use recline mechanism puts your body in complete relaxation. Padded roll arms and nailhead accents outlining the front arm panels showcase the beautiful craftsmanship and tailoring. The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core. Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction along with a solid steel super structure further enhance the durability of this collection. The Summerlin Collection offers the ultimate in relaxation.
- Tri-tone Brown Leather
- Semi-aniline top grain leather on seating areas with leather match on outside arms and backs
- Due to color variations, a sample swatch is highly recommended before ordering. To request a swatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction along with a solid steel super structure
- The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core
- Plush bustle back design offers great lumbar support
- Easy to use recline mechanism
- Recliner features a detachable back, light assembly required.
- Traditional style
- Oversized recliner to snuggle up with a pet or loved one
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Wall proximity 2"
- Extended length 69"
- Like all items in your home, leather can accumulate dust. Lightly dampen a soft cloth with Leather Master Soft Cleaner and dust weekly. You may also use the soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner. With leather you can fully remove dust particles from the surface making it ideal for dust sensitive persons. All leathers perform better when preventative maintenance is practiced. Apply Leather Master Protection Cream to the surface of the leather to help resist staining and prevent overall soiling. It is most important that you treat the high use areas like seats, backs, and arms. As a general rule, fully clean your furniture with Leather Master Soft cleaner at least every six months to remove dirt as well as the gradual accumulation of body oils and perspiration. After cleaning, reapply Protection Cream to the leather to renew the protection level.
- Never use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on your leather furniture. Avoid all products containing solvents or oils because they may negatively affect the surface of the leather.
- Try to maintain at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heat vents or radiators will cause your leather to dry out. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight.
USA And Imported