About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Made with organically grown grapes
- Varietals: French Colombard, Sangiovese, Chardonnay
- Medium-dry with a light, crisp, perfectly balanced cuvee
- Flavors of apple, pear and white peach
- Medium-dry finish with a slight savory note at the end
This special bottling of Korbel Brut is made with 100% organically grown grapes from some of the premier vineyards in California. These vineyards are farmed sustainably, without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. All farming practices are in compliance with the USDA's organic certification program and are monitored by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). To make this special Brut, not only does Korbel use organically grown grapes, they also certify the entire winery as an organic processor, working with the CCOF to make sure that their winemaking practices are sustainable and environmentally friendly.