Why We Love This
Tea's ready! This whistling kettle features vibrant porcelain enamel over stainless-steel, and a Palm-Press handle that opens the spout with a squeeze.
About this item
- Boils up to 8 cups of water
- Palm-Press handle makes pouring easy
- Sturdy, full handle with a comfortable grip
- Clear, audible whistle when water comes to a boil
- Vibrant porcelain enamel over stainless-steel construction
Beautifully crafted, the KitchenAid 2-Qt. Kettle features vibrant porcelain enamel over sturdy stainless steel for quick heating on the stovetop. With a sturdy, full handle, easily boil up to 8 cups of water for steaming hot beverages, hot cereal and soups. Easily pour with the Palm-Press button that opens the spout while you gently squeeze the handle. A clear whistle sounds when the water is boiling, and the stainless-steel construction keeps water hot until you're ready to pour.