About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Medium depth with a bright ruby red color
- Enticingly aromatic showing notes of red berry fruits and dark cherries
- Layers of forest floor, spice and the alluring complexity of well-integrated oak
- Food pairing: herb-crusted lamb, mushroom risotto
- Made in South Island (New Zealand)
The Pinot Noir grapes for this distinctive wine are from some of Kim Crawford's favorite cool-climate vineyards on New Zealand’s South Island. They use a wide variety of clones and rootstock, along with a mixture of soils and microclimates to ensure a balance of flavor profiles and exceptional quality.