Kensington KeyFolio Thin X3 for iPad Air
- Free Pickup
About this item
The iPad Air has redefined the look and feel of what a thin, lightweight tablet should look and feel like. Now Kensington is doing the same thing for ultra-thin keyboard cases with the KeyFolio Thin X3™ for iPad Air.
The X3 features a breakthrough in innovation. PowerLift™ allows you to tap into the keyboard’s internal battery and charge your phone using its USB cable. A sleek and form-fitting, hard-shell exterior surrounds the tablet in protection while maintaining its thin profile. When the KeyFolio Thin X3 is opened, it reveals an integrated Bluetooth keyboard that features 6 rows of high-performance scissor keys, including a row of dedicated shortcut keys, allowing you to be more productive using fewer keystrokes. The unique QuickFold™ design allows you to hide the keyboard beneath the iPad Air so you can quickly and easily transition from typing mode to viewing mode. The KeySense™ Power Channel automatically turns the keyboard on and off when it’s engaged or disengaged from the magnetic stand, helping conserve battery life.
- Automatic tablet wake and sleep modes when cover opens or closes
- Integrated Bluetooth® keyboard with 6 rows of high-performance scissor keys
- KeySense™ Power Channel automatically turns the keyboard on and off
- Magnetic closure for a safe and secure fit
- PowerLift™ internal keyboard battery can be used to charge your phone
- QuickFold™ design hides keyboard to enable streamlined viewing mode
- Ultra-thin, form-fitting cradle maintains tablet’s sleek profile with enhanced drop protection