Kwikset Kevo Bluetooth Enabled Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- No more fumbling for keys
- Bluetooth connectivity automatically syncs your mobile device to your lock with touch-to-open convenience
- Makes your smartphone or tablet your new key
Introducing Kevo, the revolutionary Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt lock from Kwikset. It turns your smartphone into your door key! Keep your phone in your pocket or purse, and simply touch the lock to open. No smartphone? No problem. Enjoy the same touch-to-open convenience with the included fob. Send an electronic key (eKey) to family, friends, or visitors who have a compatible smartphone. They can use their phone as a key, too. You can also receive notifications of lock activity, and manage your lock and eKeys with the Kevo Mobile App. Kevo works on iOS and Android (L) platforms.
How does Kevo work? Kevo connects through advanced technology to allow you to open and close your door via your smartphone and the Kevo Mobile App. The Kevo app runs in the background on your device so there is no need to open the app to enter your home. You can download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
What is an eKey? An eKey is an encrypted electronic key. You can enjoy the security and convenience of complete key management by sending an eKey to anyone, anywhere, anytime, or temporarily disable or permanently delete any user from the Kevo system. Kevo eKeys never expire and can be reassigned from one person to the next.
In addition to the convenience, Kevo is incredibly secure. Kevo offers military grade PKI encryption, uses multiple levels of advanced security and is continually reviewed by industry leading independent security experts. Kevo knows if you are inside or outside your home by including a patent-pending intelligent positioning technology that detects whether an authorized user is inside or outside of the home before gaining access to help prevent unauthorized entry. Kevo also features auto-calibration that automatically enables this technology and adjusts Kevo continuously to achieve the best security. You can add, delete or disable eKeys from the mobile app or utilize the Lost Phone Reset should the unthinkable happen.
What else does Kevo offer? Kwikset Kevo comes standard with SmartKey™ technology and BumpGuard™. What is SmartKey? The patented design of the SmartKey cylinder provides the ability to re-key your lock in less than 30 seconds while still providing superior key bumping security. Kwikset Kevo has also partnered with Nest Learning Thermostat. Kevo lets Nest know when you come and go to set your personal temperature preference, saving energy and reducing your utility bill.
What is included? Kevo deadbolt and interior unit, fob, 2 traditional keys, 4 batteries and all the traditional mounting hardware of a normal deadbolt such as latch, strike, screws, installation instructions, user manual, SmartKey learn tool and drilling template for new doors.
- Versatile smartphone compatibility. Supports iPhone® 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus, as well as iPod touch® 5+, iPad® 3+ and iPad mini. Android Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 are also supported.
- Share, manage and schedule eKeys from anywhere. Use your smartphone to share eKeys with family members or guests, allowing them to sync their own phones to the same lock.
- Hands-free Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. Easily and automatically sync your lock to your smartphone or tablet, so you don't have to worry about fumbling for your keys while your hands are full on the way in or out the door.
- Manage your lock with the free Kevo app. Receive notifications and manage eKeys on-the-go with the user-friendly app. Data connection required for download.
- Deadbolt cylinder replacement provides superior security. Installation is easy and requires no power or Internet connection. The SmartKey cylinder always works with a traditional key (2 included) for added peace of mind.
- Inside / Outside Technology. Kevo knows when a user is inside vs outside of home to prevent unauthorized access.
- Track your users at all times. Receive notifications through the Kevo app so that you can see who is coming and going using your smartphone.
- Kevo fob included. Experience the same touch-to-open convenience even without a smartphone. Additional fobs can be ordered separately.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.327.5625