About this item
- 6 bags with 10 Eggo Waffles per bag
- 10 vitamins and minerals
- Good source of calcium
- Can be used in child nutrition programs
- Packaged in pouches for freshness
Kellogg's® Eggo® Waffles, Homestyle (10 ct. bag, 6 pk) are crisp and airy ready-made waffles that are perfectly prepared from frozen after just a minute in the toaster. Fluffy Eggo waffles are the perfect way to start your day and can be enjoyed both sweet and savory.
About This Package of Kellogg's Eggo Waffles, Homestyle
This package contains 10 bags filled with six waffles each for a total of 60 waffles. A two-waffle serving clocks in at only 180 calories, with four grams of protein and a hearty dose of nutrients, including calcium, folate, iron and vitamin A, making Eggo homestyle waffles as healthy as they're delicious. They're also made to taste like homemade waffles but are much simpler to make on busy mornings. Who has time to whip up batter and heat the waffle iron most mornings? Delicious Eggo waffles are fast and simple.
Who Loves Eggo Waffles?
This convenient breakfast option is adored by kids and adults alike. Each golden, fluffy waffle has nooks and crannies that trap in butter, maple syrup and anything else you want to put on your Eggo waffles. While kids may prefer their waffles loaded with sweet stuff, parents may prefer it topped with a small pat of butter, alongside a hot coffee. When accompanied by fresh fruit and yogurt, Kellogg's Eggo waffles can be part of a healthy and wholesome breakfast to fuel your day, no matter your age.
What're Some Unique Ways to Enjoy Kellogg's Eggo Waffles, Homestyle?
These delicious waffles are extremely versatile, especially since they themselves are not very sweet. In most households they may be toasted and topped with butter and syrup, but here are some other tasty ideas:
- Use two toasted Eggos as a sandwich and fill with crispy bacon strips, eggs, cheese and wilted spinach for the ultimate breakfast sandwich.
- Slather Eggos with Nutella® and chopped walnuts for a sweet, chocolatey and nutty treat.
- Top a hot Eggo waffle with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate sauce and banana slices for a special dessert sundae.
- Spread an Eggo with hummus, tomato slices, sprouts and kalamata olives for a Mediterranean-style vegetarian waffle pizza.