About this item
- Bite-size crunchy wheat, frosted sweet
- 2 bags for freshness
- Almost 25% of recommended daily value of fiber in one bowl
- A favorite of kids and adults
- Frosted Wheats are great for breakfast and snacking.
Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® (58.8 oz.) is the sweetened wholegrain cereal that is a favorite breakfast item for kids and adults alike. Made with crunchy layers of wheat that is lightly coated with sweet frosting, it's the delicious cereal that is surprisingly wholesome.
About Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats
For decades, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats have been a staple on breakfast tables across the country. Frosted Wheats maintain their crunchy texture even when submerged under milk in your cereal bowl, which is why it is a favorite of those who like crunchy cereals. It's made with layers of toasted wholegrain wheat shards to are topped with a light frosting, for a dose of sweetness that is perfect in the morning alongside your orange juice or coffee. Each box contains two bags for freshness.
Can Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Be a Healthy Breakfast Option?
Yes! They're not only wildly delicious, Frosted Wheats are also fortified with a range of nutrients, including vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, zinc oxide, folic acid, iron and niacinamide. Its wholegrain formula makes it rich in fiber and protein as well, making it the perfect way to start your day and keep you full and satisfied all morning. Though kids love the sweet flavor, parents love that it is secretly a wholesome breakfast, especially when paired with fresh fruit or juice to up the nutritional content.
How Else Can I Enjoy Kellogg's Mini-Wheats?
Sure, these crunchy Frosted Wheat cereal is pretty great poured into a bowl and topped with your favorite milk, but it can delight your palate other ways as well. Here are some ideas for enjoying Kellogg's Mini-Wheats outside the bowl:
- Use as a crunchy component in your cup of yogurt by breaking up Frosted Wheat pieces in your hand and dropping into your yogurt.
- Add some crushed Mini-Wheat pieces to your favorite cookie or muffin recipe to add toothsome crunch and wholegrain goodness.
- For hot breakfast cereal during cold winter months, place Frosted Mini-Wheats in a bowl, break up into pieces with your spoon, cover in milk and heat in the microwave. You can also add pieces to your breakfast oatmeal if you prefer to maintain its crunchy texture.
- Make breakfast themed cupcakes, like cinnamon roll, brown sugar and bacon or donut and coffee cupcakes and use Frosted Wheat pieces in the frosting for added crunch and to complete the theme.